Charlotte Green Team
ABOUT THE GREEN TEAM
The Charlotte Green Team has turned the Queen City and the region into a "green meetings" destination by meeting, networking and sharing best practices, including new technologies, success stories and environmentally safe products and services.
The local hotels and CAHA were the original organizers and adapters of sustainability policies, along with the city-owned facilities operated by the CRVA, such as the Charlotte Convention Center, Spectrum Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium.
ATTEND OUR NEXT MEETING
Wednesday, October 2nd, 3:30 pm
Charlotte Convention Center - Rm 201
“Emerging Trends Shaping Charlotte's Future”
The next quarterly meeting of the Charlotte Green Team is set for Wednesday, October 2, 3:30-5:00 PM with social time and refreshments afterward.
The topic is:
Join Kristen Fulmer, a sustainable design, construction, and operations professional, for a conversation about how emerging trends, technologies, and research can shape Charlotte's environmental and social sustainability goals. Originating in the sports industry, Kristen represents 'change agents,' such as venues, organizations, and vendors to redefine their 'home field advantage.' Anyone can be a Change Agent, from taking the first step towards environmental sustainability to committing and delivering the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. Please join us for this dialogue to learn trends, set goals, and redefine your 'home field advantage'
There is no charge to attend, but we would like to get RSVP’s to ensure adequate room.. Simply RSVP with your name and organization to email@example.com.
Parking: Closest parking is at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, but is not paid. Pay for your own parking.
- Dec. 6 - Green Sustainable Holiday Cheer
- Sept. 13 - The City's Low Carbon Future & the Action Plan on How to Get There
- March 28 - How to Turn Your Green/Sustainability Initiatives into Sales Tools
- May 30 - What is Involved in Getting LEED Certification?
- Aug. 24 - Where Does Our Water Come From & Will We Have Enough?
- Oct. 25 - Energy-Saving Programs for Business
- March 30 - Teaching Green/Sustainability in School These Days
- May 12 - Green Sustainability Initiatives Among Food & Beverage Vendors
- April 8 - Sustainability Efforts at UNCC: On Campus & In the Classroom
- June 16 - Water: Will We Have Enough?
- Sept. 24 - CPCC's Major Initiatives on Green Sustainability and the City's Green Walking Tour App