Charlotte Green Team
ABOUT THE GREEN TEAM
The Charlotte Green Team has turned the Queen City and the region into a "green meetings" destination by meeting, networking and sharing best practices, including new technologies, success stories and environmentally safe products and services.
The local hotels and CAHA were the original organizers and adapters of sustainability policies, along with the city-owned facilities operated by the CRVA, such as the Charlotte Convention Center, Spectrum Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium.
ATTEND OUR NEXT MEETING
THURSDAY, DEC. 6, 3:30 P.M.
CHARLOTTE CONVENTION CENTER
Green Sustainable Holiday Cheer
Our final Green Team meeting for the year will be for hospitality and good cheer! No speeches, no presentations, just a time to wish each other Happy Holidays!
However, vendors and suppliers of green/sustainable products and/or services, we will proved a table for you to display these items and/or literature. Please let us know if you want a table so we can have the right number.
There is no charge to attend. Please RSVP to ensure adequate seating arrangements by emailing your name and organization to email@example.com.
- Sept. 13 - The City's Low Carbon Future & the Action Plan on How to Get There
- March 28 - How to Turn Your Green/Sustainability Initiatives into Sales Tools
- May 30 - What is Involved in Getting LEED Certification?
- Aug. 24 - Where Does Our Water Come From & Will We Have Enough?
- Oct. 25 - Energy-Saving Programs for Business
- March 30 - Teaching Green/Sustainability in School These Days
- May 12 - Green Sustainability Initiatives Among Food & Beverage Vendors
- April 8 - Sustainability Efforts at UNCC: On Campus & In the Classroom
- June 16 - Water: Will We Have Enough?
- Sept. 24 - CPCC's Major Initiatives on Green Sustainability and the City's Green Walking Tour App