Charlotte Green Team
ABOUT THE GREEN TEAM
The Charlotte Green Team has turned the Queen City and the region into a "green meetings" destination by meeting, networking and sharing best practices, including new technologies, success stories and environmentally safe products and services.
The local hotels and CAHA were the original organizers and adapters of sustainability policies, along with the city-owned facilities operated by the CRVA, such as the Charlotte Convention Center, Spectrum Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium.
ATTEND OUR NEXT MEETING
Wednesday, December 4th, 5:00 pm
Charlotte Convention Center - Rm 201
For several years our 4th quarter, December meeting has been primarily a social event. Not a business meeting; just a chance to be with colleagues and friends to have a “cup of Holiday cheer” together. Because of this, we’ve pushed the time back to 5-7 PM.
There is no charge to attend, but we would like to get RSVP’s to ensure adequate room.. Simply RSVP with your name and organization to email@example.com.
Parking: Closest parking is at the NASCAR Hall of Fame, but is not paid. Pay for your own parking.
- Dec. 4 - Holiday Reception
- Oct. 2 - Emerging trends shaping Charlotte's future
- Apr. 2 - Green Sustainability Initiatives at the Spectrum Center
- Dec. 6 - Green Sustainable Holiday Cheer
- Sept. 13 - The City's Low Carbon Future & the Action Plan on How to Get There
- May 30 - What is Involved in Getting LEED Certification?
- March 28 -How to Turn Your Green/Sustainability Initiatives into Sales Tools
- Aug. 24 - Where Does Our Water Come From & Will We Have Enough?
- Oct. 25 - Energy-Saving Programs for Business
- March 30 - Teaching Green/Sustainability in School These Days
- May 12 - Green Sustainability Initiatives Among Food & Beverage Vendors
- April 8 - Sustainability Efforts at UNCC: On Campus & In the Classroom
- June 16 - Water: Will We Have Enough?
- Sept. 24 - CPCC's Major Initiatives on Green Sustainability and the City's Green Walking Tour App