Charlotte Green Team
ABOUT THE GREEN TEAM
The Charlotte Green Team has turned the Queen City and the region into a "green meetings" destination by meeting, networking and sharing best practices, including new technologies, success stories and environmentally safe products and services.
The local hotels and CAHA were the original organizers and adapters of sustainability policies, along with the city-owned facilities operated by the CRVA, such as the Charlotte Convention Center, Spectrum Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Bojangles' Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium.
ATTEND OUR NEXT MEETING
Tuesday, April 2nd, 3:30 pm
Green/Sustainability Initiatives at the Spectrum Center
The next quarterly meeting of the Charlotte Green Team is set for Tuesday, April 2, 3:30-5:00 PM with social time and refreshments afterward. The topic is:
“Green/Sustainability Initiatives at the Spectrum Center”
Join us at the Spectrum Center to learn about their award winning sustainability program and tour the building.
So…you don’t want to miss this great presentation. There’s no charge to attend. Just RSVP with your name and organization to email@example.com. Get it down in your calendar. See you then!
- Dec. 6 - Green Sustainable Holiday Cheer
- Sept. 13 - The City's Low Carbon Future & the Action Plan on How to Get There
- March 28 - How to Turn Your Green/Sustainability Initiatives into Sales Tools
- May 30 - What is Involved in Getting LEED Certification?
- Aug. 24 - Where Does Our Water Come From & Will We Have Enough?
- Oct. 25 - Energy-Saving Programs for Business
- March 30 - Teaching Green/Sustainability in School These Days
- May 12 - Green Sustainability Initiatives Among Food & Beverage Vendors
- April 8 - Sustainability Efforts at UNCC: On Campus & In the Classroom
- June 16 - Water: Will We Have Enough?
- Sept. 24 - CPCC's Major Initiatives on Green Sustainability and the City's Green Walking Tour App