- Event Regulations
- Convention, Meeting & Trade Show Details
- Exhibit Level Details
- Ballroom & Meeting Details
- Insurance Requirements
- Personnel & Equipment Rate Sheet
- Equipment List Details
- Plumbing & Electrical Services Order Forms
- A/V Services - PSAV Pricing
- Internet-Network/Telephone Service Contract
- Internet Service Options
- Electronic Signage Media Kit
- Dining & Catering Menu
- Food & Beverage Information
- Driving Directions
- Parking Map
- Request Media Assets
- Visitor Info Center
- Destination Services
- Green Meeting Initiatives
- On-site parking, which is available at the NASCAR Hall of Fame parking deck adjacent to the Charlotte Convention Center (standard rates apply)
- Lay-by capacity for buses at Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard entrance
- Visitor info services
- ATM on-site
- UPS Store on-site
- A digital marquee at the corner of College and Stonewall streets, displaying event information
- A photo and video library
- A preferred in-house A/V provider with complete inventory of equipment and professional technicians
- A comprehensive crisis communications plan in place
- Non-smoking complex
- Right-to-work state
- ADA compliant
Information for Patrons with Disabilities
The Charlotte Convention Center is committed to making your visit enjoyable. At any time during your visit, please feel free to ask for assistance or guidance from our event staff.
Parking is available at prevailing rates in the NASCAR Hall of Fame Parking deck adjacent to the Charlotte Convention Center. Parking for guests with disabilities is also available here, but they must display proper state identification.
Drop off / Pick up
Drivers may drop off and pick up passengers with mobility issues at the Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard entrance of the building.
Entrance / Elevators
All passenger elevators at the Charlotte Convention Center are accessible to guests with disabilities. The center has accessible entrances from South College Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Concession stands and food carts are located throughout the center. Upon request, food service hosts will read menus located at each concession outlet.
Restrooms / Water Fountains
Accessible restrooms and water fountains are available throughout the center.
First Aid / Emergency Situations
Licensed first aid technicians/EMTs are on staff for all public events. If you need first aid assistance, please contact the nearest security guard or police officer. In the event of an emergency, please follow the directions of emergency personnel and staff.