ANSWER "YES" AND YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR THE CHARLOTTE 10 REBATE PROGRAM
- Are you planning a meeting and considering Charlotte?
- Does your meeting include at least 100 total room nights?
- Does your meeting include at least 50 room nights on peak?
- Are you considering at least one other destination?
- Are you planning to contract within the next 90 days?
- Is your meeting taking place between now and August 31, 2021?
1. CLOSE & CONVENIENT
Charlotte is closer than you think. With 60 percent of the country within a two-hour flight, Charlotte Douglas International Airport sees 46 million passengers pass through its gates every year. That adds up to about 700 daily take-offs. And with the East Coast, Southeast and Midwest within half a day’s drive, it seems all interstates (or at least 77, 85 and 40) lead to the Queen City.
2. EXPERT AMBASSADORS
Want to drive meeting attendance? Our destination services team is at your disposal. Offering a wealth of Charlotte promotional materials—bulk orders of the Charlotte City Guide, postcards, photo libraries and more—we’ll show you and your attendees why Charlotte is a great place to visit, both for work and for play.
3. FOODIE FREE-FOR-ALL
In Charlotte, Southern cooking often comes with a side of innovation. With James Beard Foundation-nominated restaurants and chefs, a steady influx of international flavors, and a number of fusion concepts, the Queen City’s culinary kings craft locally driven menus that reflect the city’s appetite for homegrown, yet inventive cuisine. And with celebrated restaurants along the light rail line, you can easily explore Charlotte’s heady brew culture between bites.
4. EPIC WAYS TO UNWIND
Whitewater rafting, record-setting rollercoasters, thought-provoking museums, jazz clubs, breweries and more—there’s something for everyone in Charlotte. Whether you’re booking an offsite group gathering or you’re filling time before or after meetings, the city’s diverse attractions offer engaging ways to experience the city as a Charlottean would.
Take Advantage of Charlotte 10
The following hotels are responsible for activating the program.
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre
- AC Hotel Charlotte
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Courtyard Charlotte City Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Charlotte
- The Dunhill Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte Uptown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown
- Hampton Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Hilton Charlotte Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Holiday Inn Center City
- Hyatt House Charlotte Center City
- Omni Charlotte Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Uptown
- Sheraton Charlotte Hotel
- Le Meridien Charlotte
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Charlotte Uptown
- The Ritz-Carlton
- Westin Charlotte Hotel
- Clarion Hotel Airport & Conference Center
- Courtyard Charlotte Airport North
- Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham Parkway
- Hyatt House Charlotte Airport
- Embassy Suites Charlotte
- Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport
- Ramada Plaza Charlotte Airport Conference & Meeting Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Charlotte Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Airport
- Charlotte Marriott SouthPark
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Charlotte - SouthPark
- Hampton Inn & Suites SouthPark at Phillips Place
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte SouthPark
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlotte/SouthPark
- Renaissance Charlotte SouthPark Hotel
- Courtyard Charlotte Arrowood
- Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park
- Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte Executive Park