ASAE Community Pop-Up
We’re so excited to be an Official Community Pop-Up Host for the 2021 ASAE Annual Meeting! We hope you join our team in person here in the Queen City as we network, learn and discuss industry topics.
Sunday, August 15
3:00 p.m. NASCAR Hall of Fame experience
6:00 p.m. Dinner
Monday, August 16
8:15 a.m. Breakfast
8:45 a.m. Welcome Remarks
9:00 a.m. ASAE Watch Party
11:00 a.m. Community Pop-Up! Event
- THRIVE: Turning Uncertainty To Your Competitive Advantage with motivational keynote speaker, Meridith Elliott Powell. Meridith Elliott Powell will share innovative strategies you need to redefine disruption, put you in the driver’s seat, and turn uncertainty to your competitive advantage.
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:30 p.m. ASAE Watch Party
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Charlotte Convention Center Expansion Tour (Optional and Pre-Registered)
Late Afternoon / Early Evening Departures
*All events taking place at Charlotte Convention Center, Richardson Ballroom. Schedule is subject to change.*
Travel support available for qualified association professionals. Contact CLTPopUp@visitcharlotte.com to learn more.
Book your hotel room for the ASAE event at special rates.
Charlotte Convention Center
In a compact, walkable district, the 550,000-square-foot Charlotte Convention Center is connected to the NASCAR Hall of Fame and across the street from the 700-room Westin Hotel. Roomy with 280,000 square feet of exhibit hall space divisible into four halls, the Convention Center also has 126,500 square feet of breakout space, including 37 meeting rooms and two ballrooms. And steps from Uptown’s arts and culture attractions, sports venues, nightlife hubs and 200-plus restaurants, a bustling cityscape sits on its doorstep.
- Located only 7 miles from the airport
- Walkable to more than 5,000 hotel rooms
- $126.9M expansion to be completed in 2021
$126.9M Convention Center Expansion
Charlotte Convention Center is a Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Facility
NASCAR Hall of Fame
Connected to the Charlotte Convention Center, the NASCAR Hall of Fame chronicles the sport’s beginnings to present day and serves as a unique backdrop for special events or meetings in Charlotte. Memorable receptions, private events, team-building activities and more take place amid the Hall of Fame’s iconic NASCAR regalia.
- Full facility rentals and in-house food and beverage
- Ideal for groups of all sizes, from 10 to 2,400
- Group rates and packages available