Our staff are experts when it comes to Charlotte and are the trusted source with local area hotels. We encourage all groups to take advantage of our streamline housing services to help ease the workload for event planners, optimize the contracted hotel blocks, and make the overall housing experience for each guest positive. Our team will manage the housing process for your event from the moment housing opens until the very end. We aim to be the housing liaison for each event, connecting planners, hotels and event attendees.
Top Benefits of Working with Our Housing Services Team
- Customized Webpage: A housing webpage will be created for your event, and a link will be provided to you that will include all participating hotels, which allows event guests to easily book hotel reservations.
- Block Management: Our team monitors arrival/departure patterns and identifies any necessary adjustments to be made to hotel blocks to allow for ease of booking for the attendee. We’ll work directly with hotels as needed.
- Overflow Coordination: If additional hotels are needed, we’ll find the rooms and coordinate the contracting process. Our familiarity with hotel locations in conjunction with shuttle routes allows us to take this into consideration when prospecting overflow hotels.
- Weekly Reports: Automatic weekly pickup reports are sent to the meeting planner and each hotel. We don’t want any surprises pertaining to these reports. Our team will communicate effectively to ensure that everyone involved stays informed. Your Visit Charlotte Housing Rep will set you up with access to Passkey 24/7 to check your progress at your leisure.
- Sports Housing: All teams will receive team assignments, team sub-block management and Stay-to-Play policies.
- Final History Report: As soon as an event is complete, Visit Charlotte will begin to work on the final history report.
- Out of Market: In addition to groups meeting in Charlotte, we service groups in cities outside of Charlotte. Visit Connection can “follow” groups to other cities with our housing service.
Photo credit: Patrick Schneider